There was a guy in my summer accounting class who ware a shirt that said “Talk Dorky to Me”. I thought the shirt was great. It is obviously a play off the phrase talk dirty to me, and I thought to myself, “If I was to talk dorky to someone, what would I say.” So I compiled and originated a list of phrases I would expect to hear if someone were to speak in turbo nerd.
1. No, I will not fix your computer
2. It is not that I can’t explain it… It is that you just won’t understand.
3. My mom thinks I am cool.
4. You’re just jealous because my experience points went into double digits.
5. I have a +2 broad sword and you don’t
6. Please don’t call me Steve when we are playing, call me Dungeon Master
7. Hey, you want to do some algorithms with me?
9. Blowing into the Nintendo cartridge really works.
10. Up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, B, A, Start
11. If at first you don’t succeed (ctrl-alt-delete)
12. LOL, IRL, DW or DH, JK, ROTFL, LMBO, BTW, BRB, BTDT, FWIW, IMO, HTH, ITA, KWIM, TMI, WTG, OMG.
13. "Hab SoSlI ‘ Quch!"= "Your mother has a smooth forehead," in Klingon
14. I have an Intel Core 2 Extreme x6800 processor with 4MB L2 Cache, 2.66GHz, 1066MHz FSB, what do you have?
15. You better back off or I’m going to go ninja all over your rear end.
16. I met my wife at opening night of Revenge of the Sith. I was and Ewok and she was a maiden from Naboo.
17. We are the knights who say, NEE!