Friday, November 03, 2006

Repeat

Off the top of my head, I can think of five other stories of me peeing my pants or someone I know peeing their pants while I was there. I am starting a series of posts that deal with pants being peed and I want group participation. I want to hear your experiences with pants being peed. It can either be a story about you or someone you know. If it is about someone else, there is one requirement. You must have been present or near by when it happened. I want these stories to be personal. Submit your stories to freestuffs@sbcglobal.net. If I like what I read, I will post it on my blog. You can stay anonymous or I can give your name, whatever you want. I will continue to share my experiences as others start to write in. Thank you in advance for your experiences. I hope for this to be a fun time on this blog for all as we all share something we have in common. We have all peed our pants and don’t normally care to talk about it, until now.


No comments: