Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Dinner

I have been married going on five years this August. When our first Easter rolled around I found out something shocking. My wife doesn't like ham. How could you not like ham? None the less, there would be no point in haveing ham if half the family doesn't like it. So we were in need of a replacement for our Easter feast. I don't know who came up with the idea, but I do know it was unanimously agreed on. We decided to have carne asada burritos and that has been our meal every year.

The first year was delicious. The second was as well besides Jamie not able to eat any of the food because she was pregnant. Last year we had my parents and Jamie's mom over for the delicious meal. But, I do not remember hearing much of a rave over Jamie's meal like I hoped I would. They weren't invited back this year.


The meal may look simple, yet it is so good.

No comments: