Sunday, January 21, 2007

My Annual Trip to the San Diego International Car Show

Who doesn't want a 91 Ford Aerostar mini van with 36 12 inchers in the back?
I have No Freakin clue!

The Honda Fit is so roomy.

The new BMW 335 Coupe for you Dave. (also see below)





Do you ever get the feeling someone is watching you?


This is my favorite Mercedes of all time. The CL600 Coupe.
This car drives itself. Notice Ry-guy not looking where he is going.
The best part for me it the lack of a center pillar between the front and back seat.
Wide open, just the way I like it.


I love the way the new Mustangs and Camaros look.
The new Dodge Challenger looks dang good too.
Would I buy any of them though?
Hell NO!
I want a Honda, Acura, or Toyota.


Happy white slaves come free with your next purchase. Only while supplies last. Void where prohibited (mostly everywhere).

3 comments:

flip flop mama said...

Dang. I was looking for some happy white slaves the other day. They could do so much of my bidding...too bad they are prohibited.

Anonymous said...

That picture of Ian is exactly what I pictured Big Brother to be when I read 1984. Eek.

Magnitude said...

He is Big Brother!!! AHHHHHHHH