Sunday, June 01, 2008

My idea to get new music for cheap prices. And I think it is legal.

I like to get new music, but I don't want to pay the full price for it. Nor do I want to steal music using bit torrent programs like limeline or Kazaa. In order to get the best of both worlds I conjured up an idea. It has been known to me that a person could buy used CDs on sites like Half.com and Amazon.com. I have an eBay account, so I use Half.com because it is owned by eBay. Used CDs sell for very little and they come in an verity of quality.

My idea is simple and I am sure I am not the first to think if it. First you purchase an album. Then you get an iTunes or equivalent account. Next you load the CD into iTunes and listen to the music on your mp3 player. Then the key ingredient... resell the CD on the same site you purchased it. I have done this with one CD so far. I purchased it for 99 cents + shipping. It came out to around four dollar. The CD resold for 1.48 + shipping and I sent it yesterday.

Keep in mind that this CD didn't resell for two months. Give it a try. Make sure you send me a dollar everytime you get a new CD and resell it. It was my idea.

No comments: