Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Golf is in my sights.


I wish I could say this is where I went golfing, yet I heard the dues were a little much and I needed to be part of a special club. Oh well. I went golfing with my father-in-law (Dave) because I could. He and my brother-in-law (Tyler) introduced me to the joys of golf. Dave had been golfing for years and Tyler is current the Superintendent of a course in palm desert. Therefore, Dave and I went to the executive course at Lake San Marcos, which is about five minutes from my home. The course is short and fun. Many of the holes are no longer then 125 yards. We pulled out our drivers for one out of fifteen holes. We started at 6:00 and finished at 8:15. I did better then I thought I would. I have only been golfing about six times and have not touched the grass for over a year. I plan to go about once a month because the game is really fun.

1 comment:

flip flop mama said...

That's an awesome picture...although I'd be afraid of losing lots of balls...